|Kelley offers a variety of expedited of expedited services specializing in expedited ground. Kelley has a large selection of cargo vans, straight trucks, sprinter vans, cube trucks, and tractor trailers.
The Kelley has door-to-door expedited truck service that operates at a 99.9% on-time service level. All vehicles are equipped with satellite tracking, cell phones, and wireless technology that interfaces with its web based operating system, providing customers with up to the minute track and trace and vehicle placement. Customers can track and trace, search for equipment, enter orders online and download critical paperwork from the Kelley website.
Expedited truck allows for exclusive use of the vehicle; shipments are handled less, reducing the risk of damage and claims. Expedited truck also eliminates size and weight restrictions. Scheduling is never a problem with Kelley. The Kelley Control Center is open 24 hours a day, always working around the customer's schedule.
Expedited Truck Benefits
- No Size or Weight Restrictions
- Exclusive Use Vehicle
- Door-To-Door Service
- Online Track and Trace, Vehicle Search and Document Availability Via Kelley Web Site
- Real-Time Communications - Email - Pager - Cell Phone - Web
- White Glove Pick Up and Delivery Service
- Trained, Professional and Safe Driver Base
- 24 Hour Dispatch Service
- Multiple Size Equipment From Cargo Vans to Tractor Trailers
- Satellite Communications